Monday, October 3, 2016

Cooper's Bayou

Friday Sept. 30,2016
      The class went to Coopers Bayou and we went Kayaking oh boy did I have so much fun with my partner she was like another teacher when I couldn't hear our teacher she was telling me about the mangroves and the different types of mangroves as our teacher was telling us about also. I seen crabs and spiders in the mangroves which kind of creeped me out. The best part of this trip was I have never gone Kayaking and it was awesome now I want to get me one and go all the time. One of our classmates caught a dogfish i think that is what was said my partner and I was ahead so I couldn't really hear to well. My partner was a pretty good teacher that day it was a cool and calm day to go in the water to see mangroves Red, white, and black and how they grow is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment